07 April 2010

More pattern testing

Well my crochet patterns for the Imogen, Hamish and Oliver shoes are now all tested and re-written ready to download. My testers were all fantastic, and having been through the process now, I think that it improved my pattern writing skills, as well as the patterns in question, so that's got to be a good thing. The end results are great too, and there are some great pictures on Ravelry of their versions.

I'm now trying to get little babe's going home cardi tested, haven't got any one signed up as yet (let me know if you'd be interested) but hopefully I'll have some volunteers soon. It's a lacy-cabled cardigan, to fit three sizes from newborn to 12 months, and this is a knit pattern rather than crochet. There are photos of it further down in my blog. As yet, it's un-named, so if you have any suggestions.....

Only three weeks (less in fact) until little babe is due to arrive now, so hopefully it won't be long until I can actually have a model for a couple of pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment