09 December 2009

Busy busy busy

Well, the website has been up and running for a while now, and I'm quite pleased with it. I do need a bit more stock though, so I'm busy placing new orders for some things that should be available towards the end of the month/New Year.
I've got some lovely new organic merino baby wool on the way, and I've ordered some bamboo knitting needles and crochet hooks, so I'm going to be extending the range by quite a bit.
I've also been working on a couple of new free patterns to offer, just got to do a bit of double checking on this one, but hopefully the pattern for this lovely new wrap cardigan will be available in the next few weeks or so.
I'm really pleased with the way that this one has come out, and I think that I may have to make one for my little babe, better get cracking, because although he/she isn't due to put in an appearance until April, I've got a lot of other things that I want to try and make before then too.
I'm also hoping to make a few of my crochet shoes and knit some pairs of organic baby socks to sell on www.nzwools.co.uk too. I'm going to be busy for a while yet, I can see!

No comments:

Post a Comment